Our intention is to increase parent involvement and improve their understanding of school requirements. Ultimately we seek to empower the community and help enhance the academic success of its children.
The goals of CCP are to:
1. Increase parent involvement at the elementary school grades and within the community to effect change
2. Create and sustain strong bonds within the community.
3. Improve parental understanding of school requirements and responsibilities.
4. Serve as a resource for academic requirements.
5. Mentor parents in strategies to address school issues and understand their rights within the school community.
6. Conquer the digital divide as a means for communication and knowledge to further enhance the academic success of the community’s children.